Friday 8 February 2013

Boge 501 2.7 Ohm Cartomizer review

Boge 501 2.7 Ohm Cartomizer Review

I recently bought some new Boge 501 Cartomizers from my old favourite store liberty flights.


They came in a fairly non descript box, sealed in plastic and with the usual plastic plugs covering both ends.

I have heard some good things about these but was considerably unimpressed initially. The wadding inside is not very absorbant at all. I usually refill via the drip method but no e liquid was being soaked up and after about 30 mins of trying things looked ok... Until I tried a vape and got a horrible burnt taste. Eventually I tried using the condom method for the first time which had more success but meant I needed a second cartomizer, what a waste, one broken right out of the box.



Apparently you can get a refund from liberty but only if they are dead on arrival, however this is difficult to tell until you have tried filling.

As for the vaping, now on my second cart it works quite well, is very hot though giving a dry vape more suited to tobacco flavours apparently - my favourite anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment